Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Not long to go now for Naughty Nights Press Celebrates 6 Months Blog Hop



If you are a writer or a publisher and would like to join in on the blog hop, you have until the 9th of January 2012 to register. Just click here and it will take you to the sign up page.

For those of you who are looking forward to hopping around to all the different blogs that have signed up, we are already getting information as to what their prizes will be. As I receive more information I will fill it out. It is so exciting isn't it. I know personally I love a good blog hop!

  1. Naughty Nights Press - 2 x Campus Sexploits (anthology), 1 x Forced Fantasies, 1 x Finding Paradise, 2 x Spontaneous Liaisons (anthology)
  2. Blood, Lust and Erotica with Vampirique Dezire - 1 x Spontaneous Liaisons (anthology)
  3. Dare Desires
  4. The Crypt of Morbius - 1 Copy of Star Search
  5. Kiki Howell @ Authors by Authors
  6. Abby Hayes Author
  7. A Page In The Life Winner's choice of any of my ebook titles including anthologies from either Amazon or All Romance Ebooks plus a PDF copy of either of the two Evernight anthologies I'm in (Midnight Seduction, Stockings and Suspenders)
  8. Pablo Michaels -1 Copy of the Pagan Knights of Cambria
  9. Kharisma Rhayne
  10. Cassandre Dayne - Dare To Take The Plunge
  11. Ana Hart @ XOXO And All That Jazz
  12. Gemma Parkes - 1 copy of her latest book, Master me, Master You
  13. BL Morticia Erotica With Snark
  14. Erotic Connections CM Owens - 1 copy of Campus Sexploits and a 2012 Diary and Pen set
  15. Bonnie Sansom 
  16. Lani Rhea 1 copy of The Sexiest Time of the Year PLUS $20 Amazon Gift Card
  17. Sandra Bunnino
  18. Trillium
  19. D.F. Krieger -  A .pdf of either my military romance Maybe Baby or my sci-fi erotic romance Sail My Oceans. (Readers choice)
Please pass the word on, 
we're looking to have a very wicked and naughty blog hop!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the blog hop and I'm adding all the titles to my gotta have list...*S*
    Delicious reads and oh so yummy!

    Darcy

    ReplyDelete