Thursday, October 18, 2012

Cree Walker guest posts about Retired Supernatural Homes


Since I am totally late with my guest post today I’m going to give you guys and gals a sweet treat as a reward for your patience. This is an excerpt from my latest work in progress Maple Lane Manor Home for Retired Supernaturals. Quite the title huh, well I’m actually planning on sending this one in to Lady Gina tonight. Cross your fingers for me guys and gals.


  He gave me one of his crooked grins and gently pulled me into his room closing the door quietly behind me. “You didn’t think I was going to let you off that easy did you?”
“I was hoping.”
He cocked his head, “Did you, now?”
Sort of. I nodded emphatically.
He shook his head slowly and seriously as he closed the distance between us. “I’d have to be a dead man to allow you to get out of that dress without at least offering my assistance.” He leaned down and kissed me lightly.
“You’re gonna be a dead man if Walter finds out.” I said when he backed up.
He grinned and slid a hand up the bare skin of my back beneath the silver chains. “I’m just helping you out.”
Of the dress or other things? “I have to go take a shower.” I said breathlessly.
“It’s the dry season and your shower today must have taken close to an hour.” He leaned in again and I felt him grin against my throat before he kissed me just above my collar bone.
He was an incubus of course he’d know about my special alone time in the shower. And as of lately that time was becoming embarrassingly frequent. 
“I’m afraid if I don’t help you out tonight we’ll run out of water by tomorrow.” 
“Just to be clear, you’re not talking about the dress anymore are you?”
“That’s part of it, yeah.”
“Are you sure, maybe you just need a cookie or something?”
In response he put his forehead against mine and gripped my ass, pressed me into the door with his body. “I don’t think that’s going to cover it anymore.” His voice came out all husky and wanting the way I’d always imagined it.
“I don’t think a shower’s going to do me much good either.”
He chuckled, “I was hoping you’d say that.”

Posted on behalf of Cree Walker.

3 comments:

  1. Love the excerpt! He can help me out of my dress any day!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, you can't just stop at this point! Must know how it goes on!! And the title... whoa, that's a unique one for once. Love it. Will keep my fingers crossed for you!

    Cheers,
    Piper

    ReplyDelete